With the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), Congress has entrusted the states with the leading role in closing the Digital Divide.
Learn how Connected Nation can help you implement the IIJA to boost your state’s digital access and economy.
Utilize our 20 years of broadband experience to lead the way in closing your state’s Digital Divide
Connected Nation Can Help! Contact Us!
EVP Development & Planning
Connected Nation’s broadband experience includes:
• Developed maps and analyses across 16 states and one territory
• Mapped 48% of U.S. land mass for connectivity
• Conducted outreach to over 1,500 ISPs
• Provided digital and job skills training for 70,000+
• Partnered with 1,300 community entities on digital equity programs
• Administered $87 MILLION in federal broadband grant
• Engaged 650+ communities with planning and technical assistance
• Developed federally recognized broadband coverage validation methodology